The only task I will ask you to do today is your Diary, as I do feel this is important. Answers for this week maths are also down at the bottom for you to mark.
Check the gallery for all the projects , work you have done! Have a lovely Easter with your family. If your project or role model is not in the gallery it is because it is a word document and I will create a folder for all this work later. The projects, poems, and work has been great well done to everyone. I do miss teaching you all, hopefully we will get back to our class soon! in the meantime stay safe, keep washing hands and keep the social distancing going!
Also Happy Birthday to Eoin on the 12th (During the holidays!) have a great day.
Some suggestions of fun things you could do:
1. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7DVsJolXtBaDATvmn2s22M there's your playlist of tunes you can listen to when doing art, cleaning your room! dancing, singing whatever you like to do!
2. Make some Easter cards or postcards there are some below if you like and
post them! Post is still going send one to a nursing home.
3. Do some mindfulness colouring - see below
4. Do some meditation / relaxation you tube relaxation and cast it to your tele.... could do that while colouring!
5. Play some music, tinwhistle etc I like to play with people on you tube and cast in onto the tele
6. Plan an Easter hunt. I was just thinking if some of you live near one another you could organise a hunt for one another! Hide an egg for a friend.
plan a quiz with friends each person make a round of questions ,, do it over the phone?
7. The Odlums site has some great Easter Bakes
8. Make some Easter decorations , these are simple ones, I like them as you may have all the stuff needed at home, and if you were to make a selection you might decorate a table with them, or the mantle piece. If you have wool lying around could also make pom poms.
9. Phone a friend , or family.
10. If the weather is wet, watch a movie , and some popcorn!
|File Size:||1293 kb|
|File Size:||6337 kb|