Happy Friday. Well done to everyone for working so hard this week. I am very proud of you. Make sure to say thank you to your parents and guardians for helping you with your learning this week. They are working very hard to help you. Have a nice weekend.
Below, I have some nice activities for you to do today or maybe over the weekend.
Today the 24th April DEAR Ireland are asking at 12 noon for everyone to Drop Everything And Read. Post your pictures to Seesaw.
Junior and Senior Infants
Junior infants Download worksheet t-n-2546493-all-about-number-0-number-formation-activity-sheet-english_ver_1.pdf
Senior Infants Download worksheet match_clock_and_times.docx
Who's at the zoo? Listening task
- Download worksheet page 1 roi-l-53532-whos-at-the-zoo-listen-and-colour-activity-english.pdf
- Listen to the instructions an adult will call out from page 2
Revise your tricky words and catch up on work from previous days
Outdoor scavenger hunt
- Go outside today and see all the things you can find. I have attached a list of specific things for you to find on your scavenger hunt. See if you and your family can find all of the things on my list!
- Go outside with your parents or a family member!
Build a fort
- Pick a spot in your house or backyard where you can build a reading fort with your family.
- Use items from your home to build your fort. You can read, draw, play games or just enjoy playing together in your fort.
- Count the number of things you used to build your fort. How many shapes are included?
Have a lovely weekend!