2. We have filled and placed bottles in the cisterns of the non dual flush toilets to prevent them from filling up unnecessarily after each flush.
3. We are monitoring our water meter.
4. We have had leaking taps and toilets fixed immediately.
5. We have have water workshops from Global Action Ireland.
6. The Water Wizards will check the taps and toilets regularly.
7. Committee members from 3rd to 6th class will visit a water mill in the near future. 8. We will re-sow the garden in February.
9. We will fill in the application form for the Water Flag.
10. We will continue with the wonderful work that is already in place with regard to our litter and waste and energy flags i.e. compost collections, litter picking, WOW days, Low Energy Day etc.
11. We will continue our involvement with our local Tidy Towns committee.