Friday already that week flew by! Maybe because the weather was so good, I know its wet now so perhaps Friday might be a day that you will be in doors.
Well done everyone, really great work and effort from everyone again this week and here we are into the final chapter of War Horse.... time for the movie??
Hope all is well and have a great weekend.
Maths - Fifth Class diesel petrol cost you can use your calculator
- Fourth Class revision Calendar
English - Comprehension Questions
Chapter 20 - Comprehension Questions
1. Why were the horses jumpy the next morning?
2. Why was Sergeant Thunder passing a small tin box around among the men?
3. Whose idea was it to try and bid for Joey at the auction?
4. How do you think Joey is feeling before the auction? Describe in detail
5. Why did Albert whisper the words “Oh God, no”?
6. Who outbid the butcher of Cambrai? 7
. How did the old man warn the butcher?
8. Why did the auctioneer delay in bringing down his hammer?
Friday - Art Lilac
Have you noticed all the lilac out in hedgerows or perhaps you have one in your garden. I was out for a walk yesterday and I cannot pass the lilac without picking a bit, I love the smell of it! So your art task today is take 'lilac' inspiration from it, you could just pick some and paint lilac, or use the colour lilac to create a painting. If you have chalks, maybe a purple chalk drawing,,,, a lilac card.... or a lilac pompom! I have included some photo and ideas for you. Enjoy, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!