Well done to everyone working so hard over the last couple of days. You are all doing brilliant work. Myself and Ms Power are so impressed with the excellent work of first and second class!
I hope that you get out in the sunshine too. Ms Lyons would want you to keep doing your sixty minutes exercise everyday!
Great work boys and girls
Keep going with your daily activities and here are today's lessons.
Téigh go dtí an násc agus beidh cluiche ann 'Litrigh an focail' (Go to the link and there will be a game there, 'Litrigh an focail' The words will be jumpled up and you have to put each letter in the correct order.
Rang a hAon Gaeilge De Céadaoin 20ú Bealtaine
Deanaigí lth 81 sa leabhar Bua na Cainte. (Do pg 81 in your Bua na Cainte book)
Rang a Dó Gaeilge De Céadaoin 20ú Bealtaine
Deanaigí lth 97 sa leabhar Bua na Cainte. (Do pg 97 in your Bua na Cainte book)
1st Class Maths - Wednesday 20th May
1. Click on the link and choose 'Shark Numbers'. Choose the option 0-99. 2.Do page 130 in your Busy at Maths 1 (Number puzzles)
2nd Class Maths Wednesday 20th May
1. Click on the link and choose 'Guess my Number'. Click 'one step problems' and then click' Addition & Subtraction Facts to 20 or 50' depending on what level you would like to work on.
2. Do page 142 in your Busy at Maths
English 1st Class - Wednesday 20th May
1. Have a look at the words in the box. They all have the same sound but are spelled differently. (ai, ay, a_e)
2. Put the words into sentences either on the sheet or in your copy.
3. Afterwards there is a dice game to practise your reading.
2nd Class English Wednesday 20th May
Read the text about giraffes. Find the missing word and fill in the gaps to make a sentence.
Wednesday 20th May - Music 1st & 2nd Class Perscussion Instruments
1. Click on the link and watch the video on 'Percussion instruments for kids'. 2. What percussion instruments have you heard before? Which ones have you not? 3. Next click on the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tde91GvEHV8 Over the past few weeks we have been looking at wind, string and percussion instruments. The video linked above is a nice way to recap what you have learned.